Understanding Persuasive Essays Through Some Persuasive Essay Examples
- Mar 26, 2021
If you know how to write an essay, then you must know that for all types of essays the essay outline and the essay format almost remains the same. But there are certain steps that you have to follow. They are:
- Taking a stance. You have to select and take your position- for or against your essay topic.
- Conduct enough research. You have to collect as much information as possible to raise up arguments and claims in favor of your essay topic. Also to convince your readers appropriately, you also have to bring forward counterarguments and oppose them with proper support and evidence.
- Evaluation and prioritization of evidence. Select the most important and effective evidence that you can use in your essay. You cannot use an infinite number of evidence. In each of the paragraphs you have to present a single evidence.
- Writing the first draft. Once you are done with the above steps, you can initiate writing the first draft of your persuasive essay.
- Lastly, proofreading and editing your paper. Check, check and check for every possible kind of error in your essay.
To know more about persuasive essays and learn more from good persuasive essay examples, you can get in touch with a paper helper from the Management Paper.
Ways in which you can create powerful persuasive essay arguments
- Extensive research. In order to be able to write convincing arguments for your essay, you must have a proper and enough knowledge regarding the subject of your essay or the essay topic. Thorough research must be done with the help of finding proper relevant facts, collecting expert opinions and using the varied trusted sources for information.
- Do make it a point to show the two different sides of your essay. Even the thesis statement of your essay must have two facets. As per good persuasive essay examples, the two facets must be the one side with which you will be agreeing to and the other one which you will be opposing to. You have to make the chosen topic debatable in nature so as to make it an interesting one and finally a successful persuasive essay.
- Understanding the various opposing opinions. In order to make your arguments quite stronger and valid, you have to consider the opposing points, raise strong counterarguments and then refute them with proper evidence. You can find them in any good persuasive essay examples.
- Use a lot of evidence. Good persuasive essay examples will portray that in order to make an argument a strong and valid one, you have to provide your readers with convincing and sufficient evidence to support your claim. The helpers from the Management Paper can make you understand the various facets of proofreading and how to edit an essay in the best manner possible.
Persuasive Essay Example #1
Essay Topic: “Are Women Weaker Than Men Today”
- Hook: Women are much more than just mere housewives in the 21st century.
- Background information: The debate regarding which sex is weaker: male or female has been going on since time immemorial and has not yet faded
- Thesis statement: “The era of male dominance has come to an end. Today women can do and be pretty much everything men can.”
Essay Body (can include three to four paragraphs based on the following arguments)
- Argument 1: The woman is a strong individual from the perspective of a family.
- Argument 2: The strength of a woman from the perspective of work.
- Argument 3: The strength of a woman from the perspective of the society
- Summation of all the significant arguments and claims
- Restating the thesis statement: “Women were perceived as a weaker sex for centuries. However today, looking at modern women examples, we can mark this statement as false.”
- Intriguing statement: “Over the past decades, women from all over the world have proven that they can do anything a man can do and succeed. Their success is the best indicator of their strength. And, even though there is nothing else to prove, women are still seeking to take a more active role in modern society.”
Some evidence that you may use to support your claims:
- Statistics: almost 18% of the total officer corps are represented by women in the present world and almost 16% of the total military forces in the U.S are women. This reinforces the fact that women and men are equal and women can hence perform anything that men can
- Facts: According to many studies, it is a proven fact that women have the agility to bear more pain and trauma than men and hence are far better than men in surviving through illness.
- Examples: The chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel, is a real-life example for depicting the strength of the women. She had the strength and the agility to enter into the political world and compete and stand against men there. She made it clear to the whole world that being a woman she is one of the best politicians in the world. For nine long years, she held the first position in the list of the world’s most powerful women in Forbes.
- Quotation: “To call woman the weaker sex is a libel; it is man’s injustice to woman. If by strength, brute strength is meant, then indeed, a woman is less brute than man. If by strength, moral power is meant, then woman is immeasurably man’s superior. Has she not greater intuition, is she not more self-sacrificing, has she not greater powers of endurance, has she not greater courage? Without her, man could not be. If nonviolence is the law of our being, the future is with women. Who can make a more effective appeal to the heart than a woman?” – Mahatma Gandhi
Persuasive Essay Example #2
Essay Topic: Why Abortion Must Be Avoided by Women?
- Abortion has become rampant in the society
- The various reasons for aborting a child is that not having enough amount of money to raise the child, rape or the fear of raising or having a child.
- Thesis statement: “Some important reasons why women should not abort
- have to do with human values, religious values, and values of conscience.”
- Argument #1: Abortion in women is strongly related to the basic human values. But still to avoid such harmful situations, there are many more way outs and thus killing a child is not the only solution.
- Argument #2: Abortion in women and why they must not commit it is strongly related to the religious values. But it is stated clearly in every religion that killing a child is the most heinous crime a person can commit. Abortion needs to be punished and women must not abort.
- Argument #3: The last reason for not committing the crime abortion by women is related directly to their conscience. Aborting a child can never be forgotten by a woman, and this will have a tremendous bad effect on her mental health and can be calamitous.
- There are a lot reasons for emotions
- But most importantly a woman must consider the consequences before getting into a relationship with a man.
- “I think that the effects of an abortion can be very sad for everyone involved, both for the woman who has the abortion and for the family who lives with her.”
If you need further assistance on a persuasive essay, you can check the persuasive essay examples from the official site of the Management Paper. They prioritise quality and meeting the deadlines. They also provide you with affordable papers so that you need to worry about the pinch in your pocket.